『We shall always keep to the upper road and practice justice with prudence in every way.』 —— Plato
Welcome to the PlatON documentation library. This document is designed to help different users understand PlatON from different perspectives and use PlatON.
#What is PlatON?
PlatON was initiated and promoted by the LatticeX Foundation. Based on the basic properties of the blockchain and supported by a privacy-preserving computing network, PlatON provides the next-generation Internet basic protocol featuring "computing interoperability". It builds a computing system jointly assembled by cryptographic algorithms such as verifiable computing, secure multi-party computing, zero-knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, and blockchain technology to provide public infrastructure under an open-source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers as well as various institutions, communities and individuals with computing needs.
- What is LAT-Here you can get a comprehensive understanding of what LAT is, what it does, and how it is used, etc.
- ATON wallet-You can find all kinds of operations about ATON wallet here.
- Blockchain Browser
- Network Description-Here you can learn what networks we have and the differences between them.
- Architecture - Here you can learn about the overall architecture design of PlatON as a privacy computing infrastructure, and the introduction of related core modules.
- Economic Model - Here you can learn about PlatON economic model design principles and specific economic model solutions.
- Governance Mechanism - Here you can learn how to launch a proposal on PlatON, and the voting mechanism of the proposal.
- Consensus Mechanism-Detailed introduction to PlatON consensus mechanism
- WebAssembly - Introduces why PlatON introduced the WASM virtual machine, its mechanism, advantages and how to use it.
If you want to join the PlatON network as a node, the following documents can give you some help.
- Intro to validator - Here you can learn what is a validation node, how to become a validation node, the benefits and responsibilities of a validation node, etc.
- Run a validator node - How to deploy nodes and how to pledge to join PlatON's main network.
- Node Tools - You can use the following tools to assist you with node management.
- Online MTool-Provides a way to manage a node using an online wallet.
- Offline MTool-Provides a way to manage node using an offline wallet to improve wallet security.
- PlatON Command Line
- Development Guide
- Grant Program-When you have a great idea, please let us know and help you make it happen.
- Bugbounty Program
- PlatON GitHub Repository - You can submit your code and issues by submitting a PR or Issue.
- Ambassador Program
- Community Resources Resources.